Continuing from the previous posts I began to looking into quotes, poems and sayings for graduates. I done an initial search online and found an array of quotes and sayings that really stood out for me. I selected the best ones that I will possiby use in my final design.
– A tassel’s worth the hassle!
– All that stands between the graduate and the top of the ladder is the ladder
– The roots of education is bitter, but the fruit is sweet. – Aristotle
– Dont live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. – Wendy Wasserstein
– Hitch your wagon to a star. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
– Spread joy. Chase your wildest dreams. – Patch Adams
– Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
– Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
– Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. – Wayne Dyer
– If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
– All the hard work you have put in has paid off. your reward lies ahead.
– It is so gratifying to see them develop their personalities at such a tender age, or grow into fine young adults. Your support for them has paid off tenfold.
– There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
– As knowledge increases, wonder deepens. Charles Morgan
– Set out each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things. – Josh Hinds
– Just about a month from now I’m set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerves for oars. – Richard Halliburton
– The future lies before you like a field of driven snow, be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.
– Education is the key to unlocking your potential.